Saturday, October 2

Man Candy

My love affair with Maroon 5 frontman, Adam Levine, has been re-ignited. He was on Chelsea Lately earlier this week and even though he gushed about his model girlfriend that doesn't mean I can't love him from afar. I will say after staring at him for 10 minutes straight I'm pretty sure he is a smaller pant size than I am , but I'm ok with that. Did you hear me Adam? For you I will make an exception because you are that hot! Other than his fab fallsetto voice and musical ability he makes my hot list because he can rock a super polished look, grungy facial hair slouchy stocking cap look or one of my fave combos of hair and beard same length (see all below) I mean the kid just had great hair in general. Adam, you surely can have your "hands all over" me.

No comments:

Post a Comment