It's been awhile since I've posted some music stuff so here it goes!
Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill
Nic introduced me to them. Thank you roomie. They blow my mind. Could be some of the best lines ever, "click click saddle up see you on the moon then".
Jamie Foxx feat. T.I. and Justin Timberlake - Winner
Can you get a collab better than this?! I think JT's voice is so dreamy, ugh please come out with a new CD already!!!!
" I feel like I can't miss
I know they want me to fall
But ain't nothin' bigger than this
So just pass me the ball
You know you lookin' at a winner, winner, winner
I can't miss, can't lose, can't miss
You know you lookin' at a winner, winner, winner
Cause I'm a winner, yeah I'm a winner "
When T.I. drops in, my booty drops what can I say?
No comments:
Post a Comment