Sunday, February 21

Weekend Update

Sunday Funday wasn't the only part of my beautiful 3-day weekend, other highlights include:

- Taking my first spin class
- Lunch with my friend Em at Los Cabos
- Our basement flooding, sump pump breaking, basement re-flooding
- A carbon monoxide scare
- Wii game night with JW & LW
- Sleeping in on Saturday to a time that I will not disclose
- A nap .... or two
- Getting a cold
- Cleaning of what could have been the messiest room I've ever had
- Dinner and a movie with JW & LW. Dinner at Skip's and Crazy Heart at Fleur Cinema
- Getting these bad boys delivered, I feel like a true Iowan now, HELLLOOOOO denim minis!
I really don't want to go back to the grind. Weekends like this make me miss college.

1 comment:

  1. Crazy Heart was great, IMO. That room WAS pretty insane. I've never seen so many clothes piles. Skips was great although the waitress lady was getting a little too friendly with my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete