Monday, January 11

Better Late Than Never

Well I'm realizing that the month is almost 1/2 over and that I haven't really highlighted much that's gone on in my *insert sarcasm here* insanely BUSY *remove sarcasm here* social life. Just gonna insert a couple blurbs with some photos for your enjoyment.

NYE
Read detailed coverage of the night here. Most of these are on FB but there are also some photos that weren't posted on FB but are too funny not to share. The best part is that we really didn't drink all that much, we (I) are (am) just THAT weird.

We love the Kardashians. I had a dress very similar to one a pregnant Kourtney wore in an UsWeeekly photo shoot. I felt it necessary to re-create.

Rod posing as Kourt's b/f Scott Disik. Mom, hopefully this will calm any "baby thoughts" you have been having, cause it's gonna be awhile.

Post the worst "party" ever thrown. Apparently I decided to seduce Rod. Sorry Naomi!

When your $22 nylons rip, it only seems logical to find a new use for them. If I ever decided to rob a bank, it would look something like this. I laugh every time I look at this.

What if I had a partner in crime? Rod, you are a good sport.

What if while you are doing this someone comes off the elevator? Thank you random man for participating.

Now, I'm sure you are all scared. Much like I was in this very Blair-Witch-Project-esque photo.

And I wonder why I don't go on more dates .... hmmmmm

Bowling
FACT: I am a terrible bowler but I still think it's fun and can throw down a mean strike dance or two. We hit up Plaza Lanes with the boys (and our scarves) where I broke 50 both times. We hit the road to grab some drinks at a dive bar, (and I took my 2nd winter fall of 2010) and then Nic and I handed out some very detailed relationship advice. After all of that N and I went to Perkins. This is our life. PS I stole all these photos from JW, thanks dude.
Never a good way to start the night.

Now this is a rare photo, I have knocked down all the pins. Enter celebration dance.

Roomie Love.

Our natural state. We should probably re-evaluate.

"Black Friend Allen" photo op.

Me gagging at the thought of LW putting his arm around me.

Bowl Game
Finally, my friend Stacie was back in town so I met up with her and some other So. Cal alum to watch the Iowa game. I'm still wondering why 3 ISU fans thought that was a good idea.

So that's been 2010 so far. I can't complain. I am consistently surrounded by good friends that I love and love me for me.... well I think ;) Upcoming events include:
- Horrific Killer Pandas taking to the volleyball court
- Visiting/Guest Speaking in JW's Photoshop class (that makes me sound very professional, huh)
- FINALLY HAVING CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
- Second semester of grad school starting up
- Vacation with J&S to somewhere far, far, far south of Iowa



1 comment:

  1. 1. NYE was one of the funnest nights I've had in a very long time. Out of these photos, my favorite is the one of you w/ the nylons smashing your face - kudos for being brave enough to post that bad boy.

    2. Who else is looking forward to vacationing at a warm, nay, HOTT destination - this girl!

    3. I look forward to the many more adventures we will surely have - bring it on 2010!

    ReplyDelete