Well Christmas break is officially over, even though 187 is still sporting Christmas decorations (this week they are coming down, I PROMISE) and I am looking at my schedule this week and thinking of the payoff of going back to school, because that is the only thing that is gonna keep me sane. I keep repeating to myself, "no nights, no weekends, no holidays, no summers .... no nights, no weekends, no holidays, no summers ....".
Sunday
Work, Gym, Homework for the week
Monday
Gym, Class, Lunch with old co-workers at Innova, Work til 9:30, Start reading for the book club
Tuesday
Gym, Work, Night class, Release of my new workout mix to the Y peeps
Wednesday
Class, "Day Off", Homework for next week, Run at Grey's with N, Beer at High Life, Volleyball
Thursday
Gym, Work til 9:30
Friday
Gym, Work, B-Day Bash for Naomi!
Saturday
Off to Minneapolis for a weekend with my long lost best friend Britt
So Saturday is the payoff as I will be spending a few days with my college bestie whom I haven't seen since my post graduation trip to Mexico with her almost two years ago, so if I am absent from the blog-o-sphere you know where to find me!
No comments:
Post a Comment