Sunday, December 6

Worth A Listen 12/06

I'm on the hunt for some new fab tunes, don't get me wrong the Grand Am is lovin' some Ester Dean but I do fear too much of a good thing, so here are some tracks that have sparked my interest this week.

Take It In // Hot Chip
I dig me some Hot Chip, really would have loved them in college, perfect kind of music to draw to because it's got a lot of repetitious ambient noise. This is their new single.


Alligator // Tegan & Sara
After getting hooked on the Tiƫsto track Feel It In My Bones I found myself listening to a whole lot more of these ladies. Simple beats, simple voices, simply fab.


Cudderisback // Kid Cudi
What can I say he sampled Ottoman .... LOVE IT. Lyrics are vulgar but love the beat.


Also.....
This could be one of the coolest music sites I've ever stumbled across. We Are Hunted showcases the 99 most popular emerging songs in the world and I'm obsessed. Check it out if you have any taste.

1 comment:

  1. i haven't ever gotten into hot chip and feel the same about this song...not for me.

    this T+S song is pretty decent, but overall i am NOT enjoying their new cd. which makes me VERY sad. So Jealous is still their best cd IMO.

    Dig the Cudi track.

    Am crushing on We Are Hunted, thanks for the tip. I only wish they had a little info about each band that you could see as you listen or something (where they're from, how many cd's they have out, etc)

    ReplyDelete