Monday, November 16

+1

+ Day 1
In the spirit of staying positive here are some good things that happened today, and I made sure the first thing I did was smile!

- Slept in until I woke up. No alarm today! I don't get to do that very often and let me tell you, it felt good. Hadn't had a day off in 8 days so my co-worker Hill let me take some PTO and my teacher at Hubbell said I deserved a day off, AWESOME!

- Got the room cleaned, talk about an undertaking, my dad would be proud.

- Made November Mix, Bitch. I love a good mixedtape and the Grand Am needed some new tunes so I finally had some time to get a mix out, gave N a copy too. I like to think I make a good tape and this one has a great flow. Here are the tunes, holla if you want a copy:
* Here To Fall - Yo La Tengo
* I'm A Lady - Santigold
* Drumming Song - Florence + The Machine
* Sleep To Dream - Fiona Apple
* Golden Age - TV On The Radio
* Panic Switch - Silversun Pickups
* In One Ear - Cage The Elephant
* Mexican Dogs - Cold War Kids
* Feel It In My Bones (feat. Tegan & Sara) - Tiesto
* Home Is Where The Heart Is - The Sounds
* Nothing To Worry About - Peter Bjorn & John
* WTF? - Ok Go
* Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
* Ghost Under Rocks (Passion Pit Mix) - Ra Ra Riot

- Had a great night with M at work. She's one of my faves and just got herself a new GF. I'm totally happy for her, it's always great to hear when someone you care about finds someone they care about a lot. We talked a lot about relationships and it was all good, I'm pumped for her!

- Talked to a cute boy. Yup, I put that on here. I usually dodge the cuties (a rarity at B. Bro, but makes my day when it does happen) don't ask why. I blush a lot and stammer when I get nervous but tonight M said, "Go get him! He's so your type" so I did. No, I did not get his number.

- Delicious cookie delivery. JW made some fab cookies and LW brought some to N. N then shared with me and they were delightful! Good work JW.

- Started on a design for a Christmas card. I want to do a Christmas card this year and got some sketching done for it, lots of hand lettering and good news to share with friends this year. Keep your eyes open for a delivery to your mailbox early December!

Pretty good Day 1 I'd say. I have the day off tomorrow and will be writing a paper for a class, so here's to a + Day 2!

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE mixtapes!!!
    i'm finishing one too so we can swap.

    congrats on chatting up the eye candy. :)

    glad you liked the cookies!! i was really happy with 'em.

    ReplyDelete