Thursday, October 29

This Is Real ... Kitty Wigs

I'm just gonna put it out there, I hate cats. Yes I said it and I'll say it again, I HATE CATS! They are gross hairy messes and I really hate when they arch their backs and rub on your legs and ick, I could go on and on but I won't. I think this is why I refuse to see my future as a crazy cat lady, I mean I'd have to be absolutely bat-shit crazy to own a single cat let alone 10+. Why the cat talk? Well while I was perusing the blog-o-sphere yesterday I saw the phrase "Glamourpuss" (don't tell me you wouldn't investigate a name like that) and this is what I was led to. I was absolutely creeped out. I mean what the shit? This brings crazy cat lady to a whole new level. Yes. Kitty Wigs. Gross. Please never let me get to the point in which I might think this is a good purchase. The following are pictures and the product descriptions from Kitty Wigs!

Pink Passion

Pink is the color of fant
asy. Our model, Chicken, looks like her mind is elsewhere when she wears this wig -- somewhere in a land of cotton candy and pinwheels where the air smells like sugar kisses. Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline.Bashful Blonde
Blonde is a magical mix of bashful and brazen. Shaft shows off the many moods of a natural blonde: sweet yet catty, smart yet batty -- where life is alluring and coy. Now all he needs is a bikini and a Swedish accent.

Electric Blue
Blue is edgy and electric. In this wig, Chicken sports some serrrrious attitude: she’s thinking saxophones, smoke and snapping fingers. Blue gives your kitty a sharp look -- jazzy and totally copacetic.

Silver Fox
Silver is all about sophistication. Indoors or out, this wig takes Shaft to a special place -- where everything is sleek and svelte, young and foxy. Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl.

I'm not sure what goes through your head but I lost it on these phrases...

"Pink makes your kitty feel elegant, modern and quintessentially feline."
"
Blue gives your kitty a sharp look"
"Silver makes your kitty feel sexy and smart, like a cougar on the prowl"

But what's the best part? With your wig comes a Kitty Wigs pin from where? Yup, no other than The Busy Beaver button company. Wow. This is real.

P.S. LW and JW do you Chairman Meow would have supported this sort of nonsense?

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely not - Chairman Meow would have banned all wigs and wig production.

    The write-ups are almost creepier than the wigs themselves. I don't think Chairman Meow would have allowed a wig to be put on him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD. HOLLY AND I HATE CATS. HATE HATE HATE THEM. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!We love it when we find people who hate cats as much as us. Its like a secret society that we're more than proud to be in.

    ReplyDelete