Well it is officially less than two weeks until the big race, ah! After being sick for almost three weeks I was beginning to fear that I would be starting over with my running, but tonight I seemed to zip through 3 miles without too much trouble. Was it fast? No. Did I finish three miles without stopping, other than to encounter 2 red lights at 50th? Yes. So that was progress! I know for a fact that I can handle the distance, the next two weeks are just about building my pace. Originally I was hoping for somewhere in the 25-27 minute range but in the spirit of "keeping it real" I'm going to shoot for an even 30. I also saw today that bib numbers have been assigned so keep your eyes peeled for #6022 and #6182 (N), Ash will be #4832 in the half marathon.
As I've been running I've been putting my shuffle to good use, need some songs to jam to while jogging? Try these (click them to get a listen) they are keeping me motivated!
Ms. New Booty // Bubba Sparxxx Feat. Ying Yang Twins 4:39
Sex On Fire // Kings of Leon 3:24
Womanizer // Britney Spears 3:43
C.E.O. // KeysNKrates 3:35
The Kitchen // Little Jackie 2:29
Bang! Bang! // The Knux 3:21
Bloodshot // Jack's Mannequin 3:55
Go Getta // Young Jeezy Feat. R. Kelly 3:49
I'm A Hustla // Cassidy Feat. Jay-Z 3:12
Let It Rock // Kevin Rudolf Feat. Lil Wayne 3:56
SexyBack // Justin Timberlake Feat. Timbaland 4:03
Throw Some D's // Rich Boy 4:00
Propane Nightmares // Pendulum 3:47
Hold Your Colour // Pendulum 5:23
In One Ear // Cage The Elephant 3:23
No comments:
Post a Comment