Wednesday, October 28

Brothers Are Good And So Is Raphael

So this is pretty much not my usual taste in tunes but I'm in love with all these boys. Enter The Avett Brothers and Raphael Saadiq.

The Avett Brothers
I am loving on these boys for sure. Their CD has been staring at me from the cash register at Starbucks for weeks and today I finally gave them a listen, out of pure procrastination because I should be studying. They are folksy but not too folksy, kind of like John Butler Trio + Keane + The Soggy Bottom Boys (O Brother, Where Art Thou soundtrack). Of course there is a brother on the piano so I was instantly hooked. Love these ....





Raphael Saadiq
I really have no idea how I stumbled upon this guy but he is sooooo good! If you like Michael Buble then mix him with Justin Timberlake and you've got Raphael Saadiq. I love his glasses, I love his voice and I love this song! The video is amazingly good and type heavy, yum.


Raphael Saadiq - 100 Yard Dash (Official Music Video) - Funny videos are here

No comments:

Post a Comment