Friday, September 18

Registration: Complete

No backing out now, I have officially registered for the PFG 5k Road Race with N. I was pretty nervous registering but after getting in a full 3 miles yesterday and having N kick my ass on a 2 mile run this morning I think I can do this! It really makes me laugh at all the preparation I have to do for a 5k, but maybe this will catch on and we can to DAM to DAM next year. Either way October 18th is the day, race time is 8:30AM. Come watch N & I take to the streets and help us cheer on my friend Ash as she completes the 1/2 marathon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad it's official! I hope this is first of many races we'll run!

    "Ready, ready, ready, ready...ready to run" (Dixie Chicks style)

    p.s. Great run this morning!

    ReplyDelete