The first, VD10. I know we all thought that '09 was going to be "Our Year" but let's face it my single friends, the days are slipping away from us, and none of us really have a prospect, damn. N and I have been thinking of slogans for '10, how about, "VD '10: Shit, We Are Doing This Again" or "VD '10: This Year We Will Get Our Fill Of Men" (or women, whatever you prefer). Keep your wheels turning something has to work out for one of us right?!
Second, and far more importantly, Citizen Cope has a new LP dropping on the 9th!!! I got a pre-order email yesterday and I am excited beyond belief. The album artwork is terrible, so lets hope that the music is better. You might not see me for awhile in February, I will probably have locked myself in my room with my Pod on as loud as she will go :)
No comments:
Post a Comment