
Well, there she is! Isn't she a beaut? This weekend Naomi gave me a huge surprise that N has known about for apparently over a month, UPGRADED TIX! Yes, we are going to B. Spears. Yes, it's OK to be jealous. But please hold off until you see the exact location of our seats before you get too jealous.

OK,
NOW you can be officially jealous ;) I don't think I have EVER had seating like this at a concert I did not pay General Admission to, HOLY COW!!! I mean I was really excited about our seats to JT but these appear to be even better. Needless to say it will be a great night as long as Britney stays sane enough to preform haha! I am so glad the concert is in "the round", I hate big shows where the performer doesn't move around to the entire crowd. Both Coldplay and No Doubt were standard stage setups, but at least they both came out in to the crowd. I know this show will be worth every pretty penny, and no I am not saying how much I paid, so don't ask! Can't wait to go to "The Circus"!
Completely insanely utterly JEALOUS. I loved seeing Backstreet Boys and JT stared straight at me with serious you-know-what eyes. And, I'm not just saying that. For real. Anyway, if your date bails, you have my number! I'll be waiting for the call!
ReplyDeleteFunny I think JT gave me those same eyes! Don't you worry I will for sure give you the call if one of the ladies gets sick. Can't wait to break out in some sweet moves with you this weekend!!
ReplyDelete