JW tagged me on FB with this, I deemed it blog-worthy.
Using song titles from only ONE artist, answer the questions below
Your Artist: John Butler Trio
Describe yourself: What You Want
How do you feel about yourself: Bound To Ramble
Describe where you currently live: Home Is Where The Heart Is
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Across The Universe
Your favorite form of transportation: Groovin' Slowly
Your best friends: Funky Tonight
Your favorite color is: Ocean
What's the weather like: Mist
If your life were a TV show, what would it be called: Something's Gotta Give
What is life to you: Life Ain't What It Seems
What is the best advice you have to give: Believe
If you could change your name, what would you change it to: Daniella
Your favorite food is: Peaches & Cream
How I would like to die: Seeing Angels
My soul's present condition: Gonna Take It
The faults I can bear: Pickapart
What are you going to post this as: Treat Yo Mama
I ♥ JBT and this 1973 Fender Telecaster Deluxe sounds like a dream. He is in the studio now, check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment