Tuesday, July 21

Entourage is Back!

There aren't many shows that I don't miss an episode of. It's mainly Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Brothers & Sisters and of course Entourage. I have been an avid fan of Entourage since my pal Ryan introduced me to it my Junior year of school and haven't missed an episode since. Unfortunately the show is on HBO and I refuse to pay an extra $40 a month or some ridiculous price for that channel so I have dug into the depths of the web and found a fabulous little site that hosts not only Entourage but a ton of other shows and movies, Watch TV Sitcoms.com. Not only are shows posted within hours of their original air date but most of them have their entire history uploaded, so if you've never caught on to a particular show you can start watching right from the beginning.

Season 6 looks to be as great as the previous seasons, I am excited. Episode 1 already had a fabulous tune I had forgot completely about, "Lucky Man" by The Verve. Does anyone else love that websites post the music they play in the shows? I sure do. I think if I could choose my dream job it would be choosing music for shows, seriously has to be the best job out there. Anyway I will leave you with "Lucky Man", what a 90's throwback, I know you all will appreciate! As for The Verve, some of my favorite music, hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment